Feel free to contact Us!
If you have any questions
Please contact us by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
or fill the contact from below.
Medintech Sp. z o. o.
Ks. Konrada Szwedy 7a/7
1. The website bioves.tech automatically collects only the information contained in cookies.
2. Cookies are text files that are stored on the end user’s device. They are intended for use on the website. First of all, they contain the name of the website of their origin, their unique number, time of storage on the terminal device.
3. The operator of the service (BIOVES) is the entity placing on the end device of its user cookies and having access to them.
– adjust the content of the website to the user’s individual preferences; in particular, these files recognise the user’s device in order to display the website in accordance with the user’s preferences
– preparing statistics helping to learn about users’ preferences and behaviour; analysis of these statistics is anonymous and makes it possible to adjust the content and appearance of the website to current trends; the statistics are also used to assess the popularity of the website
– possibility of logging into the service;
– maintaining the user’s login on each subsequent page of the service.
5. The website uses two basic types of cookies – session and permanent. Session files are temporary and are stored until you leave the website (by entering another page, logging out or switching off the browser). Permanent files are stored in the user’s terminal equipment until they are removed by the user or for the time resulting from their settings.
6. The user can, at any time, change the settings of their browser to block the use of files (cookies) or each time obtain information on their placement on their device. Other available options can be checked in the settings of your web browser. Please note that most browsers are set by default to accept cookies on your terminal device.
7. The Operator of the Website informs that changes in the user’s browser settings may restrict access to certain functions of the website.
8. Files (cookies) used by the Service (placed in the end device of the user) can be made available to its partners and cooperating with its advertisers.
9. Information on the settings of web browsers is available in its menu (help) or on the website of its manufacturer.